Cooking

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back on Track

I may not have found my purpose or the point in the grand scheme of things but I certainly have a goal for today and that is to write this paper! Found a good study spot after arriving on campus ill-prepared without my parking permit or student id to check out any books I instead downloaded articles and printed them and now am at a hipster cafe invigorated with a looming deadline.
It's a gloomy, cold and rainy day. The perfect day to stare at articles and a computer screen, sipping hot tea and eating this delicious artichoke chicken sandwich. There are hard-knocks every day but its how we handle them that makes the difference. I intend to wear a smile at the gloom. Hope you all enjoy whatever moments of happiness find you today!

1 comment:

  1. that's my girl! Even if the prof didn't like your paper....it's all in how you handled it!
    Outlook is everything!
    Better luck next time...maybe a different spot and different articles....coffee is a plus too! Chocolate!
    XO llama!

    ReplyDelete