Cooking

Monday, March 12, 2012

High Hopes for High Temps

Day one of spring break was interesting to say the least. Words that can be used to describe it include surprising, relaxed, disappointing, laughter, Tichu, cheesecake, small victories and exercise. I liked it and it was a good day. I didn't do any homework except begin the documents for my papers that are due next week. I would love nothing more than to knock everything out and think that I have a good shot at it. Training in the morning then a short drive to a sweet B&B to catch up with my Irish twin. Still waiting for an answer on a great and exciting opportunity so take this small post as a check-in amongst the business of work and school and everything else involved in my small life. I am loving the warmth and the storms and the intermittent sunshine. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment