Cooking

Monday, November 30, 2009


It started to snow today. Tiny, cold white dots chased me to the cafe on break in between court sessions today. I'm drinking a 1.18 cup of tea, pinching every penny eating a sandwich I made at home and avoiding driving as much as I can. Sadly, I must be on several different ends of town today. Long day. A third of it is done. A man is playing the guitar behind me - definitely talented - not obtrusive or too loud but warm and welcome. I am willing the snow to signal the start of new days. Days that are not marked by wanting or worry but frugality and peace. I must start acting like an adult. I will get a second job, start school in the fall instead of the spring so that I may have both feet firmly on the ground before I risk failing in school. I need to do well so that I may someday have a career and not a job. A life instead of an existence. Help me Lord, help me be better, keep up and stay ahead. Help me Lord to let the right people in.

I don't want to be afraid of my sister anymore. Don't let me hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment