Cooking

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome Back

Dear oh dear it's been four months since my last post. Sorry you very few readers...ha.ha.
Much and very little has happened. My liberation from the t-shirt shop has been wonderful. Monotony is not for me. I have just celebrated my one-year anniversary at the spa. J and I are nearing 18 months. I am slowly but surely crawling out of debt. Looking for a new place to live in July. Contemplating whether or not to continue with school next semester. Back at the restaurant my usual Thurs-Sunday. So like I said, a lot but only a little.
Posting at work again. I think it makes me more productive.
I've been trying to think of stories. Stories to write. I'll never know what I'm capable of until I put pen to paper. So here's to beginnings again.

No comments:

Post a Comment