Cooking

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A few more hours to go

4 hours and 9 minutes to go until I am DONE with the tshirt shop!!! Wildly excited. If it weren't for the incredible blizzard outside I would celebrate and raise hell tonight but no, looks like my Seattle wine and finishing Sandman Slim will dominate my evening. Plan to hit the gym after work though - determined to be healthier come summer. Not to fit in a bikini or anything silly like that - just be healthy. I need to make a meal plan out for this week. I don't think I need any groceries but I just need to figure out what to cook.

The sun is shining. It's amazing the dramatic difference sunlight has on my mood. It's incredible how when it shines I feel lifted and lighter than air. But then the clouds come back and the lethargy sets in once more and there are anvils on my eyelids and shoulders. The snow is pretty though...

Can't wait to venture to Grand Rapids to spend a weekend writing. I think I'll have to wait until spring and the roads and rivers thaw a bit but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Will check in again when I'm down to one and a half jobs (instead of 3). Oh joyous last day. Thank you for being an easy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment