Cooking

Friday, January 7, 2011

Snowy day

Winter is wearing on me. I am so sick of the cold. Entertaining dreams of moving somewhere warm when I graduate. Went to a show last night and it really made me want to do more things out of the ordinary. I was so excited to drive 4 hours to just hear a great band play. I would like to venture out of this area this year to try other new things - I'd love to kayak this year. I'd also love to visit North Carloina because EVERYONE says how incredible it is and I simply must see for myself.
I officially have 8 hours left at the t-shirt shop and I could not possibly be more excited! The thought of having my evenings and every Saturday off sounds too good to be true! What will I do with my time you ask? Well, that remains to be seen doesn't it? I promise to let you know when I do. Having the option is something that thrills me more than anything else.
I wish you all the options for happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment