Cooking

Monday, July 25, 2011

Good goals

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. It's funny, I've had a great deal of time off from one or the other jobs and I would have assumed that with more time I would have posted more...but the opposite is true. I found myself busy with very important things like napping, eating, cooking, napping, and a little bit of writing. It has been great and with the schedule as I've just made it, I will only be at one of my jobs ONE day a week! Giving me Mondays and Tuesdays completely off, and every morning Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! Saturday and Sundays will be long, doubles Saturday and mornings Sunday but that schedule can definitely work!

So I plan on being very good, exercise most days, eat vegan or vegetarian as much as possible, cook at home whenever I can and save most of what I make. What are your goals today?

No comments:

Post a Comment