Cooking

Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Many Other Things

There are so often days where I would gladly trade what I have to do with other things I would like to do. For example, I should be doing my reading for school next week, when all I really want to do is finish reading The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo. I need to be writing drafts for papers that will be due this semester, but really all I want to do is journal and work through The Artist's Way. I should be tidying up the apartment because it's going to drive me crazy if it gets any worse, but really I would like to just leave it and hang out at Starbucks all afternoon. I should be happy to go into work tonight and make money to pay bills, but all I want to do is buy that lovely pair of boots I found online...for a modest sum of $275....I should be thinking about what I want to write my thesis on and really get going on it, but all I want to do is research flights and hotels to Seattle, Denver, California and Europe. So, I procrastinate and write here in this blog, doing neither the necessary or the fun things. I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day. I'm going to try and be productive now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment