Cooking

Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivation

Oh, the doldrums of winter in the Midwest. It has been a biting cold day, one that I had to enter before I had fully woken up, late and rushing after my alarm was silenced. I got bad news about taxes owed, will-power to eat healthfully fully diminished out of lack of habit I'm sure and I haven't been to the gym since Friday. Training tomorrow should be a hoot.

I need a goal. I think that goal should be something along the lines of training for the upcoming 10K in June. That way I'll have the motivation for a pay out and the required nutritional restrictions to ensure I build my running body properly. Tomorrow will be a day of errands. I want to go to bed early tonight so I can get a head-start on them before our workout at 10. Packing and preparing for a trip is never really fun and I always have the lingering feeling that I will forget something along the way.

So off I go to do what I do best, make lists of things to do, make plans, and dream about ever getting them done.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment