Cooking

Friday, April 6, 2012

Glorious Free Time

I do so enjoy the days when I take advantage of my free time. I slept in until 9:45 today, meandered into the shower listening to music and then saw a hasty text to meet my mother and sister for breakfast - to which I quickly went. After beginning my first half of the meal as the finished their last, I was left alone to enjoy my coffee, get my upcoming work schedule and found myself here, at Barnes and Noble, getting the many things I have to do done. I work in a little less than two hours and have checked a great many of my to-do's off of my list. It's such a great feeling and cannot wait until my list is comprised of not much more than working on my thesis and enjoying the beauty of the warm summer. I can't wait to catch up on "fun" reading, movies, tv shows and many walks and activities spent outside. It's going to be a glorious summer and I am truly blessed to be able to enjoy so much free time - even with two jobs and a full load in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment