Cooking

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New layout

So, I am officially NOT a fan of this new layout. It is cold, it is generic, and I feel as if I am missing some sort of connection to the page that once cradled my thoughts before sending them out for your few eyes to read. Which, probably means I will begin to post less, irritated with change, unable to accept any kind of thing that is different from what I have gotten used to. I am such a conundrum sometimes - all I can think about right now is the incredible change that is going to soon occur in my life when classes are over and all I think about is writing my thesis. And THEN another change will occur when school isn't even a part of my life at all - I will have a Masters. And even another THEN, I will be moving. To where you may ask? I have no idea, but that's ok. It's going to be somewhere far away and lovely. However, there are some things that are going to change that I fear. I fear that I will not be able to stick to the structure of a designated time to write. I fear that I won't move away as soon as I want to and I'll get locked into serving for years (which is in effect another fear of change - a fear that if I try something new, like writing, I may fail). So many fears, so many plans, so many hopes. What are you hoping for today?

1 comment:

  1. to get rid of this headache, to be able to sit in the sun on my porch soon again, that my puppy is well taken care of while I am away....really not a concern, but.....
    I know you will be brilliant at whatever you do!
    Juswt don't let fear of change deter you.
    Change is always hard, and we have been here way to long for our gypsy blood. A new career, and new way of life in writing and purpose will be oh so wonderful for you! Start now so you get in the habit. Make sure you schedule work around writing time. Wherever you may be...and don't fret about the money. Hard life makes a better story any way. And you will have a fella to work the two jobs so you can only work one!
    Love you poo...oh so much.

    ReplyDelete