Cooking

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy!!


What to do with a day off work... leave town! Grand rapids was calling my name and I haven't been back in so long. I missed it here. This is my space, my arena and familiar ground. It is a place that was all my own. Not my mom's, sister's, dad's, boyfriend's, friend's or co-workers. This is mine. I was going to hide out on campus today and study for hours until my night class but if I did that I would have worked out for an hour then showered for an hour and gotten food and probably ran into K or someone else I knew so this way, I'm exerting the same amount of time spent not studying driving and the same dedicated time studying. I cleared my head on the drive and it is such a beautiful sunny day that to be cooped up in a library just seemed wrong. So I'm in the Sparrow Cafe here in Easttown drinking tea, listening to music and getting it all done. The sun is shining in on me and my spirits are lifted. God helped me so much with money and school and work that I have no reason to be unhappy. So here I am, happy! I wish you happiness too.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment