Cooking

Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh Ben, dear Jerry.

Really great day at work, saw some old friends (they look older too, time never stands still does it?), ate a piece of gifted pizza, and an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's. I wouldn't dare justify my incredibly sloth-like behavior today also having not gone to the gym, but it was frozen yogurt and not the traditional B&J's. So, instead of consuming the 1500 calories a normal pint has, I only had 720 (Oh dear Lord). I love listening to good music and sliding into clean sheets. IceFest is tomorrow, can't wait to see the carvings! But, must go to bed as I am needing to get up extra early so that I can get to the bank before work at 10. Maybe a workout before? Am I that ambitious?
Have a great weekend everyone!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment