Cooking

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Coming forth.

What a weekend. I cannot believe how busy I was and that I am not at any moment about to pass out. I made it through. Don't think I'll do that again. I can work two jobs - but both of those jobs are done by 9pm - not midnight and later. Catering is great money, hell, SERVING is great money (J made 700 dollars last night in one shift, no, I'm not bitter). Even so, I prefer my sanity, morality, peace and balance. It is toxic there and the only reason I agreed to work for him is that it was off-site. Safe zone.

I have a great many things to do today. Groceries, laundry, cleaning, unpacking from housesitting. Mom and Hil return tomorrow. No more Chuck-watch. I'm ready to be home. I miss my apartment. I miss home. I want to sleep there, eat there, be there. I've missed my morning pages all weekend because I've been elsewhere, doing other things. It's been crazy. Hopefully worth it.

T-minus one hour and twenty two minutes until my day and a half off begins. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my time. I really feel selfish and want to spend it alone. I know that won't happen but how I wish it would.

I think I may try to write today/tonight. See what comes forth...?

No comments:

Post a Comment