Cooking

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hmmm

Well, it's Friday, I survived my first real, full week of both jobs without school. I still work tomorrow and Sunday but I feel good. I'm not exhausted, I'm in a good (well, sort of) mood, and am looking forward to the weekend. It's been a stormy, rainy day and these days I feel the most alive, the most creative. It's like the elements and weather are exhibiting their strength and power. The sky turned this murky, dark green today right before the clouds broke and let loose thousands of gallons of rain. The lightning struck and the thunder cracked and I was in heaven. My new goal for this summer is to write as if no one is reading. I want to open up and pour forth my thoughts and musings like the clouds did today with the rain. I'm sure there will be flooding of tears, maybe a few strikes of lightning even though I doubt mine will cause such a reaction as a call of thunder. Let's see what the summer will bring - let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment