Cooking

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to the Beginning

I just returned from a week long adventure deep in the heart of Texas. I spent three days and nights in Austin, and four in Beeville with my brother, sister-in-law and their two kids. It's been over three years since I've been back and a full twenty five since I was born there. Returning, alone, was something that I felt I needed to do, explore and return to my roots. Of course, I wanted to see my family - but mostly I wanted to see what the city of Austin was all about. I'd heard nothing, I repeat NOTHING but good things about it and everything they all told me was absolutely true. I will load many pictures soon and share more stories later - but for now, let me say, my heart has found a new, second home.

No comments:

Post a Comment