Cooking

Monday, July 23, 2012

Slept in...again

The one major downfall of my otherwise perfect job...is that I am there late. Sure, I go in at 5, 4 at the very earliest, but I am often turning my key to enter the door close to 1:30, 2, 3a.m. sometimes. Then I have to do the shower and brushing of teeth and checking of various facebook and blog sites...and retire to sleep long after all the other normal people have. And, as a person that absolutely loves my sleep and gets downright angry if I don't fill my 8 hour quota - I am creeping out from under my covers at 10, 11 and on particularly blasphemous days, noon! I always have good intentions of waking at 8:30 or 9 to get some writing done, get an early start at the gym, or whatever it may be I want to do before the day gets hot and breakfast foods are no longer appropriate, but more often than not, I give in to my needs of sleep. Maybe someday I'll have a normal job - or crazy of all crazy thoughts - maybe I WON'T have a job, and I can dictate my own schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment