Cooking

Monday, August 15, 2011

Still Picture-less

I still haven't brought myself to go through the couple hundred pictures we brought back with us from Vegas. It was a wonderful trip, just hot enough, amazing shows and food and time together. We each only had one meltdown but what is a trip without a family freakout? It's a beautiful day here in the Midwest and my goal for the day has been to figure out how to be as happy as possible with where I am now. It looks like with surgeries and school we're grounded here for at least another year. Sad face. But I'm sure it's for the best. I'm sure its going to allow us to save and prepare and travel to the potential places of our new home. I can't picture myself anywhere new anymore. I feel stuck again. I need school to start for some order. I need the spa to be finished for good for some sanity. I need to sit back, sip my tea, and continue dreaming up new stories to write about. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment