Cooking

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Winter Break!

Man, I was like a kid in a candy store today. Went to the gym and saw our trainer, he kicked our butts so I suppose it could be attributed to endorphins. Either way, after sliding those 15 pages under my professor's door, I've never felt freer! I went to the mall, got a few gifts, replacement product I needed and then a vegetarian NO RICE sushi roll later...I ended up on the couch, relaxing and allowing my mind to recover. A quick shower and now I'm waiting for my brussel sprouts and sweet potato to cook as I dry rub a chicken breast with seasonings from Saugatuck to put on the Forman! Excellent evening.

Early, 6am run/workout with sis. Encouraging and support her plan to do a mud run in the spring. I'd just like to get the work out in! Then work tomorrow night and another day Thursday off. Taking the boy to the airport, sad, but I'll love the apartment to clean and decorate for the holidays. I plan on Bridget Jones-ing it up! Creativity is something I would like to also explore on this blessed break. Writing and possibly trying my hand at other things. We'll see.

Happy break - I am SO looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment