Cooking

Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Addictions

Sometimes I find myself exhibiting signs of a highly addictive personality. While living in England, I would drink, without fail, a venti peppermint mocha frappucino every day (sometimes twice a day depending on my mood). Seriously, I don't even want to do the math but I was there 3 months or roughly 90 days making that (low-balling) about 90 beverages at around $7.50 a pop...ugggh
Recently, I have been craving all things banana, whole grain and nutty and this recipe from Bake or Break is right up my alley. Can't wait until Saturday morning (or possibly Friday night as I am a double and could potentially go home early) to make these gems. As you can see in my previous post, the oatmeal only fueled my obsession even more.

If only I could become obsessed with working out...start seeing a personal trainer next Tuesday...gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment