Cooking

Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Morning!

It's rainy and gray outside. I love it because its a spring rainy-gray. Not winter rainy-gray. Yoga started my morning, I think I prefer running/walking but the yoga works my muscles and strength...maybe alternate days. off to my second full day alone! It's great, I love it. God plopped this in my lap and I can't wait to see what will come out of it!
My hair keeps falling in my coffee. My bangs are now coffee-length. Well, at least I'll be smelling Cinnabon all day... I think I need a new frying pan, I'm pretty sure the teflon or whatever it is on there is now gone so all my eggs taste like metal...gross.
Now, I'm just rambling because in 15 min I'll be sitting at a desk answering the phone soothingly emitting a sense of well-being and peace. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment