Cooking

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Morning Coffee and Paper Writing

Bringing my laptop to work is the best idea I've ever had. Only wish I'd thought of it before 2 weeks before the end of the semester...Oh well, now is when it counts. Drinking delicious Panera coffee, watching the rainy gray sky and eternally perturbed by unruly children making a mess of the store. Do not want any of those monsters for a great long while, if ever.
I have the shopping bug, hate it. I'm being very good though, definitely conserving my funds until things are paid, savings is established and school is over. Oh I cannot wait for it to be over! Soon V, soon!! Alright. Must work for the next hour and nineteen minutes until Ashley gets in guaranteeing a distraction.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment