Cooking

Saturday, April 10, 2010


It is a beautiful morning. It is brisk but the sun is eagerly shining and seemingly promises to bring warmth as the day progresses on. I work all day and not too sure what I'm doing tonight. I was up very late studying, got a great deal done too, but fear I may become very tired as the day goes on...
I have this shift, and Sunday morning and night to finish my school before class on Monday. I accomplished about 75% of the huge project due Monday so that's good. Just have to read some articles to discuss and scramble at the next "grad seminar". Don't want to do that. SO I will try to read and get those set in my mind so I'm not left without anything to say...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will leave you with my favorite poem bt e.e. cummings:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment