Cooking

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dreaming

I am dreaming of travel today. I have had a migraine for the past 12 hours or so, waking me up in the middle of the night feeling as if I had a nail-studded golf ball lodged behind my left ear and eye socket. Tenderly massaging my scalp and neck to try and fall back asleep all I kept thinking about was being on a plane. Arriving, departing, checking in and checking out. New places and old beloved places. I wanted to visit Europe and Ashville this year. Those were two things on my bucket list. I'm not quite sure either will happen just yet but I'm not going to rule anything out.

Off to the gym after work to hopefully eradicate this migraine once and for all. Then an appointment at 5 and then home. Hopefully to read and rest. Maybe cook...

No comments:

Post a Comment