Cooking

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yes's and No's

The line between quitting and staying is getting fuzzier by the day. There is a terrible sneaking feeling in the back of my mind that we may never find someone to replace me and all my wild fantasies about free time and life without the spa seem further and further away. I'm planning all of these things, ruminating on all of these ideas about what my life will be like, but these cloudy skies and quiet, dragging day is making it all unreal. Don't be unreal. I want to be done. I don't want to still work here after July.

What she's asking - the Boss with a capital "B" - as far as I know...is the following:
Making the schedule (once a month)
Making deposits and getting change (potentially a daily thing...)
Training new-hires (would depend on how often people quit...at this rate, always)
Filling in when people need time off or are sick (God only knows how often that would be)
Cooking her weekly meals (just kidding, but not really... I think she really does want me to be her personal chef now to).
With all of this and who knows how much more - the question remains: Would I have any more free time than I do now sitting behind this desk?

I treat everyone with respect. Why can't they treat me with the same??

No comments:

Post a Comment