Cooking

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lazy Day and Empty Houses



First day off in 35...slept in late. Ate a deliciously unhealthy breakfast with Mom and went antiquing. It's been months - possibly a year since I've wandered through the trinkets of ages past. With my renewed passion for cooking my eye was mostly drawn to kitchen ware of all kinds. We also saw many other things repeated in nearly every booth: small planters of varying hues, salt and pepper shakers (of course), flower frogs and tons of enamel cookware (some of which I took for my own). We mused that we should buy a house simply to furnish with all of the amazing things we saw. What an idea to start all over in a bare and ready house. What things would one choose to make it a home? Maybe someday I can try? Until then I'll dream in my coke-bottle glasses...







1 comment:

  1. Great shots, although I don't know if you want all that crap in your bare new place...
    Was extremely fun tho! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete