Cooking

Monday, May 16, 2011

Impatient

I'm finding it hard to wait to post until I have a camera. I feel as if there are things I want to couple with these posts but can't because I hate asking others to use their photos and copyright, blah blah so that my posts are more "interesting". Hopefully I will have it before weeks end..

The sun was brutally and blessedly bright coming through my east facing window at 6:30am this morning. I had every intention of going to the gym but my allergies and congested head had other plans. It was brutal because I always love to continue sleeping but blessed because I felt wide awake when J came in to make the announcement he was able to keep his food down eaten from the night before - a true landmark over the past week.

Car is being repaired (cheaply, thank goodness), old friends are coming in town and I packed clothes for the gym to go right after work. I'm hoping to utilize what very little time I have to myself this week to the best of my ability.

Goals for this evening still include a touch of cleaning, and well, sanity restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment