Cooking

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cooking again!











Having free time means I cook more. In the past few days I've made Chai Morning Glory Muffins, Vegan Poppyseed Muffins, Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies, Sage and Wild Mushroom White Pizza, homemade chicken and bean tacos, and a summer vegetable quiche. I continue to forget to take pictures and it's all the more difficult to do so before the boy gets a hold of a fork and within reach of a still 400 degree something. If I had it my way I would cook every meal. Perhaps this fall I'll try my very best to do just that. Any suggestions? Requests?


Hope your day was as beautiful and as wonderful as mine was. Not only did I get to cook but I got to talk about books, go for a run, enjoy the cool, rainy, Seattle-esque weather and have breakfast with ma mere. Many, many happy moments today.


(Funny how much happier my posts are when I don't have to go to the spa...)

No comments:

Post a Comment