Cooking

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Can't Wait for Monday

Alright - tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. Too much food, too little exercise, unfair meds making me unable to lose weight have turned this girl into something she would rather not be...unhealthy. So, I will change meds tomorrow, attempt an early bedtime, short day at work to get a workout in before class. I am going to try and cut out junk food and replace it with as many fruits and veggies as I can - I would like to juice every morning for breakfast...haven't done that in a while and it's soooo good. I'm also only going allow myself $10 per week at Starbucks, so I'll load a GC tonight for the week... once it's gone, that's all I get. I also, am going to stop eating so much at the restaurant...and if I do eat - egg whites and a chopped salad. The end. Ok, I'm excited now! I'll check in every day here and try to keep myself accountable. Oh ya, only one alcoholic beverage per week (if that). Ok friends, have a beautiful, healthy, wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment