Cooking

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day One

Hello all! It's been a very successful start to my new attempt at healthful living! Did not get up early to go to the gym but because of inadequate sleep I chose the rest and plans for later instead. Doc at 9 then work from 10-1:30 to be finished up at the gym for a challenging cardio workout. The trainer called today and we set up two sessions for next Tuesday and Thursday (gulp) and I've been keeping a food diary. Ate good and healthy food all day as well. Little tired but bought a coffee to help with that. Allowing myself my one glass of wine tonight with Em and hopefully home not too late. I've got some serious grocery plans tomorrow and perhaps some cooking as well. I would LOVE to write and organize my thoughts for travels next year but I have decided to take things one step at a time. No rushing for this girl and no pressure to be perfect.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment