Cooking

Thursday, December 10, 2009

brrrrrrrrrrrr

i love that even writing out "brrrrrrrrrrrr" mimics the look of how it sounds - like the r's are tripping over themselves and shivering into vibrations. It was such a cold day/night and it's going to be even colder tomorrow morning! oh dear - do not want to work at 6 in the morning but definitely DO NOT want to be late on rent again. I just need another 427.99. I can totally make that this weekend ESPECIALLY since I picked up an opening shift tomorrow - WHEW - and whatever else I make on top of that - more bills paid off. LIG was amazing today - def decided to leave UK tonight. scary scary thought but I feel like it's the right thing to do. please dear Jesus let this be the right thing to do. please let me make that this weekend! oh please oh please - stress stress stress. HATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment