Cooking

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

conflicted


Oh dear oh dear oh dear. What to do??? I will work at LG - but what else? I still haven't heard anything from S, that's stressing me out and J decided to be a human tonight which sucks because I hate to be that person that says "Hey guys, I'm quitting - new job, blah blah blah" and then renig completely - oh never mind, fake-out. Ugh, stupid economy and bills and comfort levels and U.K.!!!!!!! I just need a sign - a God-thing that tells me exactly what to do and how to do it. I want to go to school this January - I need something to occupy my mind/defer loans. I need to make money because I am sick of being in debt. I want savings. I want to take a vacation. I want to cancel all of my credit cards. I want EXCELLENT credit. I want to buy a house and fix it up and make it my own. I want to go back to church. I want a boyfriend. please dear God, show me the way. make my life beautiful and full. I'm fine with stress and bad days and hard times but I would like something nice to happen, something joyful. tis the season, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment