Cooking

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sun

What a fantastic night. Dinner and wine with the girls - girls who are just as screwed up and crazy as I am. Girls who don't have all the answers. Girls who have just as many (if not more) neurotic days as I do. But we laughed about it. I feel better about everything even though nothing has resolved itself. I spent 30$ that I don't have but it was worth it. I needed it for my sanity. I feel like I can talk to sis again. I feel like whatever hole I've been hiding in isn't as deep, and I can see streams of light. And even though there are still those dusty particles floating through the streams, there is the assurance of the sun, of warmth, of daybreak. what an interesting term - daybreak - night being broken, or shattered to reveal something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment