Cooking

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

here's to the new


A new year is just a few days away. Things are attempting, trying, making and "effort" at getting done but we'll see. Stupid holidays. really they are very fun but they interfere with things that adults need to get done - like banking and jobs and offices and rentals!!!!! I mean really, we all have to keep living our lives, why the heck can't they let us? I read a Lobster and Swan blog today (v. good by the way if you haven't read it) and she is so hopeful and positive and just cool. She said something that stuck out - "will next year be even better?". That is something that I would like to be able to say next year, instead of "will next year be AT ALL better?" or "well, I survived this year, how much worse can it get?". I keep telling myself, especially in this blog, that it will all work out and everything will be fine. this year will be great, I will be working toward my masters, I will be working at a job that is steady and reliable and seemingly devoid of drama. I will become healthier. Oh hazarding writing a plethora of resolutions I will go get coffee. here's to an EVEN BETTER next year!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment